[comp.sys.atari.st] UniTerm available for FTP

hakanson@mist.cs.orst.edu (Marion Hakanson) (01/05/88)

I have made UniTerm v2.0a (currently 006) available for anonymous FTP
on our host cs.orst.edu.  This machine is on the NSFNET, which means
that it's not unusual for it to be unreachable on occasion.  As usual,
please limit access to after working hours.

The files are in the directory pub/atari/uniterm, and you should
probably get "README" first to see exactly which files you want.

And if you like UniTerm, you should send Simon a check.  I hear he's
saving up for an Amiga (I know I'll regret joking about that -- more
likely he's saving for a color monitor)....

Marion Hakanson         Domain: hakanson@cs.orst.edu
                        CSNET : hakanson%cs.orst.edu@relay.cs.net
                        UUCP  : {hp-pcd,tektronix}!orstcs!hakanson

bob@wiley.UUCP (Bob Amstadt) (01/07/88)

In article <1745@orstcs.CS.ORST.EDU> Marion Hakanson <hakanson@mist.CS.ORST.EDU> writes:
>I have made UniTerm v2.0a (currently 006) available for anonymous FTP
>on our host cs.orst.edu.  This machine is on the NSFNET, which means

Could we have this posted to comp.binaries.atari.st. Some of
us don't have access to ARPANET (Well at least not direct access).
--
		---Bob Amstadt
		bob@wiley.uucp

frankg@nikhefk.UUCP (Frank Geerling) (01/08/88)

In article <1848@wiley.UUCP> bob@wiley.UUCP (Bob Amstadt) writes:
>>I have made UniTerm v2.0a (currently 006) available for anonymous FTP
>>on our host cs.orst.edu.  This machine is on the NSFNET, which means
>
>Could we have this posted to comp.binaries.atari.st. Some of
>us don't have access to ARPANET (Well at least not direct access).
>--
>		---Bob Amstadt
Is comp.binaries.atari.st still alive there haven't been a posting for
weeks.
			   Frank Geerling
			(frankg@nikhefk.uucp)

Usenet:		{seismo, philabs, decvax}!mcvax!frankg@nikhefk

Normal mail:	Frank Geerling
		NIKHEF-K (DIGEL)
		Postbus 4395
		1009 AJ Amsterdam
		The Netherlands

			   Frank Geerling
			(frankg@nikhefk.uucp)

Usenet:		{seismo, philabs, decvax}!mcvax!frankg@nikhefk

Normal mail:	Frank Geerling
		NIKHEF-K (PIMU)
		Postbus 4395
		1009 AJ Amsterdam
		The Netherlands

nowlin@ihuxy.ATT.COM (Jerry Nowlin) (01/12/88)

In article <1848@wiley.UUCP>, bob@wiley.UUCP (Bob Amstadt) writes:
> In article <1745@orstcs.CS.ORST.EDU> Marion Hakanson writes:
> >I have made UniTerm v2.0a (currently 006) available for anonymous FTP
> >on our host cs.orst.edu.  This machine is on the NSFNET, which means
>
> Could we have this posted to comp.binaries.atari.st. Some of
> us don't have access to ARPANET (Well at least not direct access).

I second the motion to have UniTerm v2.0a posted.  I have an old version of
UniTerm that doesn't even do xmodem.  I'd welcome the chance to get the
latest version with all the improvements that have been made since then.
Unfortunately I only have access to usenet and have never been able to FTP
anything from anywhere.  Please post UniTerm to comp.binaries.atari.st.  Of
course I'll have to cope with the stress of actually seeing something
posted to comp.binaries.atari.st but I'll make the sacrifice.  Thanks.

Jerry Nowlin
(...!ihnp4!ihuxy!nowlin)