[comp.sys.atari.st] 68000 version of TURBO PASCAL on ST

bruls@nvpna1.UUCP (Bruls) (01/14/88)

does somebody have any experience with running the 68000
Apple Macintosh version of TURBO PASCAL on the Atari ST
using a Mac Emulator?
How does it compare with MSDOS Turbo Pascal?
Is grafics still possible?
Any info is welcome.

fireplace@cup.portal.com (01/18/88)

A very good friend of mine(?), bruls@nvpna1.UUCP (Bruls), writes:
>Does somebody have any experience with running the 68000 Apple
>Macintosh version of TURBO PASCAL on the Atari ST using a Macintosh
>Emulator?  How does it compare with MSDOS Turbo Pascal?  Is graphics
>still possible?  Any info is welcome.

All I can tell you is that Turbo Pascal does work on the Magic Sac
Macintosh emulator.  I personally do not use it, so I cannot tell
you much about it.

[ AMAZING 3-DIMENSIONAL ASCII GRAPHICS IN FULL LIVING COLOR GOES HERE ]

--If you were a fish, you'd ask for fireplace@cup.portal.com too.--