[comp.sys.atari.st] DEGAS to PostScript

ralph@lasso.UUCP (Ralph P. Sobek) (01/27/88)

This message is destined to David Brooks but I haven't been able to contact
him.  Excuse me folks but others on the net might be able to enlighten me
more on PSST.  Thanks to all.

	--Ralph

|  Subject:  DEGAS to PostScript
|  To:       Ralph P. Sobek (Sobek@Shadow.Berkeley.EDU)
|  From:     David Brooks (Brooks@CSSS-A.Prime.PDN)
|  Date:     Thu, December 24, 1987  09:20
|
|  I already sent this message UUCP-wise, but ARPANET stands a better
|  chance of getting through.
|
|  Commercial: PSST is on the Atari bulletin board and GEnie, and among
|  other things produces PostScript files from DEGAS files.  I quite like
|  the result, especially for monochrome images.  There are other working
|  and promised features.
|
|  Ignore return addresses.  See "From:" line for arpa address.

Sorry, but I've tried *all* the following possible addresses.
Was: To: inria!primerd!Brooks
Was: To: brooks%csss-a.prime.pdn@primerd.prime.com
Was: To: BROOKS@primerd
Was: To: Brooks@CSSS-A.Prime.PDN

David,
	I'm very much interested in PSST!!  I don't have access either to
GEnie nor the Atari bulletin board:  I'm in southern France!  Does it cost
anything?  Could I get a copy sent to me?  Anymore information to followup
on would be appreciated.

	Happy New year,

	--Ralph
UUCP:	mcvax!inria!lasso!ralph  or  ralph@lasso.UUCP
Internet:	lasso!ralph@{inria.inria.fr  or  uunet.UU.NET}
ARPA:	sobek@shadow.Berkeley.EDU	(automatic forwarding)
BITNET:	SOBEK@FRMOP11

p.s.  If you've had problems with my uucp address, just try sticking "uunet"
in front of "mcvax".
I'm having *real* trouble getting a reply to you!  Hope this try goes through!