[comp.sys.atari.st] Ramdisk for Blitter TOS ?

sprache@ztivax (01/26/88)

Hi netlanders!

Has anyone got a resetable autoboot ramdisk like that posted by Moshe Braner
a year ago ? I upgraded my TOS-ROMs to the new Blitter-TOS and now I
don't have a good working RAMDISK. Has anybody some experience with that
problem and can mail me changes for the old program or a new one?

Thank you in advance

Klaus Zuenkler
Siemens AG, Munich, W-Germany

email: ...!unido!ztivax!sprache

wes@wsccs.UUCP (Barnacle Wes) (02/09/88)

In article <40400004@ztivax.UUCP>, sprache@ztivax writes:
> I upgraded my TOS-ROMs to the new Blitter-TOS and now I
> don't have a good working RAMDISK.

'Megamatic' from TGIF Software works fine with Megas.  It also includes a
print spooler (you can empty the buffer with ctrl/alt/0), a screen saver,
and reboot-keys (ctrl/alt/. for 'warm' boot, ctrl/alt/* for 'cold' boot).
The RAM disk and spooler are sizeable, and it comes with a reasonable doc.
I think it's shareware, I found it on BIX.

		Wes

--
    /\              - " Against Stupidity,  -    {backbones}!
   /\/\  .    /\    -  The Gods Themselves  -  utah-cs!utah-gr!