[comp.sys.atari.st] SM125 monitor, also DLII

jmorton@euler.berkeley.edu (01/30/88)

There was mention in a posting recently of the SM125 monitor.  The comment
suggested that the SM124 is preferable.  I didn't realize there were two
types - since I'm in the market for a mono monitor, would someone please
fill me in on what the problem is and whether the SM124 is hard to get?

On another subject, I have missed out on DLII and it sounds like something I
could use.  Where can it be had, say by ftp from an Internet site or by
email from some kind soul...

				John

				{decvax,cbosgd}!ucbvax!euler!jmorton

				jmorton@euler.berkeley.edu

dsh3059@ritcv.UUCP (Denise Hinds) (01/30/88)

In article <6777@agate.BERKELEY.EDU> jmorton@euler.berkeley.edu writes:
.
.
.

>On another subject, I have missed out on DLII and it sounds like something I
>could use.  Where can it be had, say by ftp from an Internet site or by
>email from some kind soul...

	I would also like a copy if someone has a copy of
	DLII to send to John.  Thanks.

					Denise.

ljdickey@water.waterloo.edu (Lee Dickey) (02/19/88)

In article <6777@agate.BERKELEY.EDU> jmorton@euler.berkeley.edu writes:
]There was mention in a posting recently of the SM125 monitor.  The comment
]suggested that the SM124 is preferable.  I didn't realize there were two
]types - since I'm in the market for a mono monitor, would someone please
]fill me in on what the problem is and whether the SM124 is hard to get?

This has been discussed in this group before.

I think that you will find that the SM124 and SM125 are identical inside
their slightly different external covers.

Please correct me if I am wrong...

--
 L. J. Dickey, Faculty of Mathematics, University of Waterloo.
 ljdickey@watmath.UUCP		UUCP: ...!uunet!watmath!ljdickey