[comp.sys.atari.st] fsel_input sources wanted

mpauna@umnd-cs-gw.D.UMN.EDU (Mark Pauna) (02/03/88)

	Does anyone out there have source code to GEM's fsel_input?  Or,
   does anyone have sources to a similar routine?  Any help with sources
   in this area would help me greatly, as I have to write a slightly
   modified version of fsel_input for a project I am working on.
					Thanks

Hello? Is there anybody out there? Just nod if you can here me. Is anybody home?
				(Mark Pauna)    umn-d-ub!umnd-cs-gw!mpauna

jpdres13@usl-pc.UUCP (John Joubert) (02/12/88)

-------

I have longed for a better fsel_input routine to call also, If anyone has
the code for this could they please post?  I would like to add a drive select
button to it.

John Joubert                         |     /\  |    /\    |     _
jpdres13@usl-pc.USL                  |     \|<>|>|> \|<>|>|><`|`|
or ...                               |-----/|-------/|-----------------------
ut-sally!usl-pc!jpdres13             |     \/       \/

csan@its63b.ed.ac.uk (A Ness) (02/18/88)

In article <864@usl-pc.UUCP> jpdres13@usl-pc.UUCP (John Joubert) writes:
>>-------
>
>I have longed for a better fsel_input routine to call also, If anyone has
>the code for this could they please post?  I would like to add a drive select
>button to it.

Let me add my plea also....

jafischer@lily.waterloo.edu (Jonathan A. Fischer) (02/23/88)

[]
	I have such sources, although they're rather large; the .arc file,
which contains
	fsel.c		33426 bytes
	fseldemo.c	11362
	fseldemo.prg	19441
	read.me		 7601
is 40K long.  So before posting, I'll send this message of intent out, in case
someone else is planning the same action, and also in case someone objects
strenuously to having something this large posted to comp.sys.atari.st.
(James, are you ready for some more stuff for comp.sources yet?)
--
			- Jonathan A. Fischer,    jafischer@lily.waterloo.edu
...{ihnp4,allegra,decvax,utzoo,utcsri}!watmath!lily!jafischer

uace0@uhnix2.UUCP (Michael B. Vederman) (02/25/88)

If you can wait, an upcoming issue of START will feature an alternate file
selector.  Of course, you can buy another file selector called UNIVERSAL
from a company called Application and Design Software (I think they put out
a ST Rag mag, too).

- Mike

--
for (;;)                              : Use ATARINET, send an interactive
        do_it(c_programmers);         : message such as: