[comp.sys.atari.st] Alternative mouse wanted

pes@ux63.bath.ac.uk (Smee) (02/23/88)

Anyone know of an optical mouse which puts out signals such that it is
(or could have its connector rewired to be) compatible with the ST.

I'm bored with cleaning my mouse's rollers.  (You mean you've never cleaned
your mouse's rollers?  Maybe that's your problem. :-)

wolf@csclea.ncsu.edu (Thomas Wolf) (02/26/88)

In article <2212@bath63.ux63.bath.ac.uk> pes@ux63.bath.ac.uk (Smee) writes:

>Anyone know of an optical mouse which puts out signals such that it is
>(or could have its connector rewired to be) compatible with the ST.

I second that request.  (Maybe my habit of eating lunch/dinner in front of
my ST isn't such a good one :-)

Tom Wolf
ARPA (I think): tw@cscosl.ncsu.edu
          or  wolf@csclea.ncsu.edu