[comp.sys.atari.st] Another way to get to Houston?

gpm@dukempd.UUCP (Guy Metcalfe) (02/26/88)

In article <499@uhnix2.UUCP> uace0@uhnix2.UUCP (Michael Vederman) writes:
>for (;;)                              : Use ATARINET, send an interactive
>        do_it(c_programmers);         : message such as:
>                                      : Tell UH-INFO at UHUPVM1 ATARINET HELP
>University Atari Computer Enthusiasts : University of Houston UACE

I'd love to send ATARINET such a message, but none of the machines I use
understand this TELL syntax.  Is there a standard bitnet, usenet or any other
way I could try to reach Houston?  I'm sure other people are in the same
boat as I.
--
	Guy Metcalfe
	Duke University Dept. of Physics	gpm@dukempd.uucp