[comp.sys.atari.st] dBMAN Updates!

BHOLMES@WAYNEST1.BITNET (Brian Holmes) (03/08/88)

Where would I send a request for an updated version of dBMAN?
Would I send it to Atari since they bought the rights?

                    INTERNET: Brian_Holmes%WU@UM.CC.UMICH.EDU
                    BITNET  : BHOLMES@WAYNEST1.BITNET

david@bdt.UUCP (David Beckemeyer) (03/10/88)

In article <8803072349.AA13993@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> BHOLMES@WAYNEST1.BITNET (Brian Holmes) writes:
>Where would I send a request for an updated version of dBMAN?
>Would I send it to Atari since they bought the rights?

My understanding is that Versoft bought (or otherwise) got the rights
back from Atari.   The number I have for Versasoft is: (408) 723-9044.

I recently helped them get a multi-user version working with MT C-Shell.
I think it is now available directly from them.
--
David Beckemeyer			| "To understand ranch lingo all yuh
Beckemeyer Development Tools		| have to do is to know in advance what