[comp.sys.atari.st] Turtle v 2.17

jrd@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.SYMBOLICS.COM (John R. Dunning) (03/23/88)

I just got Turtle version 2.17 from George Woodside, and it does indeed
fix the size-remaining-in-ramdisk bug.  Unfortunately I lost track of
who all else requested an updated copy.  Would the folks that asked me
to send them the update please message me again?  I promise not to lose
you this time. :-}

woodside@ttidca.TTI.COM (George Woodside) (03/24/88)

In article <19880323151557.9.JRD@MOA.SCRC.Symbolics.COM> jrd@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.SYMBOLICS.COM (John R. Dunning) writes:
>I just got Turtle version 2.17 from George Woodside, and it does indeed
>fix the size-remaining-in-ramdisk bug.  Unfortunately I lost track of
>who all else requested an updated copy.  Would the folks that asked me
>to send them the update please message me again?  I promise not to lose
>you this time. :-}

No need. Now that we seem to have a new moderator and the binaries
newsgroup is returning to life, I'll be sending a copy in.

Inews
Food.
.
.
.
.
.

--
*George R. Woodside - Citicorp/TTI - Santa Monica, CA