[comp.sys.atari.st] Mice and possible substitutes

rjung@sal4.usc.edu (Robert Jung) (03/26/88)

In article <1117@ssc.UUCP> fyl@ssc.UUCP (Phil Hughes) writes:
>buy a MouseBall from E A Brown.  $39 and it doesn't move.  Therefore it takes
>less space and doesn't fall on the floor.

  Yeah, but dragging with one of those must be pretty hard...

  I'll stick with my mouse, thank you. Nothing against your suggestion (hey,
go ahead), but I like the ability to zip across the screen, clicking everything
in sight. Besides, I'm lame with a track-ball.

						--R.J.
						B-)

P.S. And Apple ain't taking THAT away from me!
Bitnet: rjung@castor.usc.edu              "Who needs an Amiga?"    = == =
                                                                   = == =
                  Power WithOUT the Price                          = == =
   Just because it's 8-bits doesn't make it obsolete.          ====  ==  ====