[comp.sys.atari.st] MWC v3.0

leo@sunybcs.uucp (Leo Wilson) (04/12/88)

In article <1165@argus.UUCP> ron@argus.UUCP (Ron DeBlock) writes:
>If you registered your compiler with MWC, you should have recieved and
>upgrade notice to version 3.0.  Included with the update will be a resource
>editor and a C source debugger (yeah!).

Just out of curiosity and impatience, has anyone received this upgrade yet?
I'm on the edge of my seat! -Leo
Leo E. Wilson  364 West Delavan Avenue  Buffalo, NY 14213  (716)883-7573
(leo@gort.cs.Buffalo.EDU)    ...!sunybcs[!leow]!leo    leo@sunybcs.bitnet

wolf@csclea.ncsu.edu (Thomas Wolf) (04/12/88)

In article <10091@sunybcs.UUCP> leo@sunybcs.UUCP (Leo Wilson) writes:
>Just out of curiosity and impatience, has anyone received this upgrade yet?
>I'm on the edge of my seat! -Leo

So was I, so I called MW today.  They told me that they've been having a
slight "backlog" (is that the correct word?) problem.  I was told that the
update would be shipped within two weeks.

I guess we'll have to wait a wee bit longer :-)

Tom W.

Tom Wolf
ARPA (I think): tw@cscosl.ncsu.edu
          or  wolf@csclea.ncsu.edu

jafischer@lily.waterloo.edu (Jonathan A. Fischer) (04/13/88)

[]
	Just to keep everyone up to date (i.e., to make sure everyone has
the latest piece of misinformation...): I called MWC last Thursday, & was
told that version 3 will be shipped in "2 weeks."  They did not specify what
type of weeks -- Standard Weeks, Tramiel Weeks, a week of Sundays...

	Oh well.  Presumably the delays are due to beta-testing & bug-fixing,
so at least they won't likely be releasing a bug-filled product.  I hope I
hope.
--
	- Jonathan A. Fischer,    jafischer@lily.waterloo.edu
....{ihnp4,allegra,decvax,utzoo,utcsri}!watmath!lily!jafischer

--

sreeb@pnet01.cts.com (Ed Beers) (04/13/88)

leo@sunybcs.uucp (Leo Wilson) writes:
>In article <1165@argus.UUCP> ron@argus.UUCP (Ron DeBlock) writes:
>>If you registered your compiler with MWC, you should have recieved and
>>upgrade notice to version 3.0.  Included with the update will be a resource
>>editor and a C source debugger (yeah!).
>
>Just out of curiosity and impatience, has anyone received this upgrade yet?
>I'm on the edge of my seat! -Leo

I ordered mine by phone yesterday and was told it would be shipping in about a
week and a half.

UUCP: {cbosgd hplabs!hp-sdd sdcsvax nosc}!crash!pnet01!sreeb
ARPA: crash!pnet01!sreeb@nosc.mil
INET: sreeb@pnet01.cts.com