[comp.sys.atari.st] Atari ST D&D games

rjung@sal4.usc.edu (Robert Jung) (04/14/88)

In article <21.2263193A@rubbs1.UUCP> Steve_Godun@rubbs1.UUCP (Steve Godun) writes:
>There is Phantasie, Phantasie II, Bard's Tale, Bard's Tale II, and a host of
>other D&D-type games available for the ST.

  You forgot FTL's _Dungeon Master_, which is the *best* of the bunch!

  Talk about realism, details, quality, depth, excitement, and sheer adrenalin
level. If _Star Raiders_ was the game that "sold" the 8-bit Ataris in the days
of old, this would be the ST equvalent...

  And all for *only* $35!

  Support your local quality software developer, and BUY this baby!

						--R.J.
						B-)

P.S. Sorry if I sound like a raving lunatic, but when something *this*good*
comes down the pike, we should all rally around and support it...

P.P.S. Now if only we can get high quality/low priced APPLICATION software
for the ST... ($150 for Microsoft Write? >blanch<)

P.P.P.S. Gee, should we even be talking about **games** here? After all, the
Atari is a professional machine...
Bitnet: rjung@castor.usc.edu              "Who needs an Amiga?"    = == =
                                                                   = == =
                  Power WithOUT the Price                          = == =
   Just because it's 8-bits doesn't make it obsolete.          ====  ==  ====