[net.wanted] Hubcaps for Barracuda

bhayes@Glacier.ARPA (Barry Hayes) (08/28/85)

[rattle rattle rattle]

I am looking very hard for a hub-cap for a 1965 Barracuda, and none
of the local Hubcap Heavens have what I need.  There are, you see,
two types of hubcap from that year.  I need the rare ones, with the
tricorn punch-outs and the Valiant symbol in the middle.  If you have
a good lead, please let me know by mail, as I think there is almost
nobody else on the net who whould care.  That number again...

  bhayes@glacier
  ...glacier!bhayes
  Barry Hayes (415)323-6100 x377

"So come on down to your local Chrysler Plymouth dealer and see the
new Baccaruda!"

pete@stc.UUCP (Peter Kendell) (08/30/85)

In article <11162@Glacier.ARPA> bhayes@Glacier.ARPA (Barry Hayes) writes:
>"So come on down to your local Chrysler Plymouth dealer and see the
>new Baccaruda!"

        "Give us a Bah!"        "Bah!"
        "Give us a Rah!"        "Rah!"
        "Give us a Coo!"        "Coo!"
        "Give us a Dah!"        "Dah!"

        "What d'you get?"       "BahBahRahRahCooCooDahDah!"
--
        Peter Kendell <pete@stc.UUCP>

        ...mcvax!ukc!stc!pete

	'Not everything that is not forbidden is permitted'