[comp.sys.atari.st] Missing Uniterm files

exodus@uop.edu (G.Onufer) (04/10/88)

We are missing parts 2-4,6,8,9 of the recent uniterm postings in
the binaries newsgroup.  Could some kind soul please forward them to us?

Thanks in advance,
Greg Onufer
exodus@uop.edu

R_Tim_Coslet@cup.portal.com (04/11/88)

Greg Onufer    exodus@uop.edu    writes:
>We are missing parts 2-4,6,8,9 of the recent uniterm postings in
>the binaries newsgroup.  Could some kind soul please forward them to us?

These parts of uniterm are missing here too....

				R. Tim Coslet

R_Tim_Coslet@cup.portal.com

hutchson@convex.UUCP (04/13/88)

Tim Coslet     @cup.portal.com    writes:
>These parts of uniterm are missing here too....

I agree:  These parts of uniterm are missing here too....
Perhaps they should be reposted.

klute%trillian.irb@unido.uucp (Rainer Klute) (04/15/88)

In article <63000001@convex> hutchson@convex.UUCP writes:

>Greg Onufer    exodus@uop.edu    writes:
>>We are missing parts 2-4,6,8,9 of the recent uniterm postings in
>>the binaries newsgroup.  Could some kind soul please forward them to us?
>Tim Coslet     @cup.portal.com    writes:
>>These parts of uniterm are missing here too....
>
>I agree:  These parts of uniterm are missing here too....
>Perhaps they should be reposted.

This seem to be a common problem. Here parts 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 17
are missing. I, too, think they (if not the whole UniTerm)
should be reposted.

|   Rainer Klute            | UUCP:   klute@unido.uucp                 |
|   University of Dortmund  |            (...uunet!mcvax!unido!klute)  |
|   Dept. of CS             | BITNET: klute@unido.bitnet               |
|   P.O. Box 500500         |                                          |
| D-4600 Dortmund 50        |                                          |
|                     Federal Republic of Germany                      |