[comp.sys.atari.st] binaries/sources archives

wisner@eddie.MIT.EDU (Bill Wisner) (04/20/88)

Sometime later tonight, I'll be making archives of the comp.binaries.atari.st
and comp.sources.atari.st newsgroups available via mail server from the site
killer. To use it, send a message to
	archive-server@killer.UUCP
	..!{ames,att,ihnp4,mit-eddie}!killer!archive-server

For general information, put this command in the body of the message:
	send index

You can also use one of the following:
	send index from comp.binaries.atari.st
	send index from comp.sources.atari.st

(Yes, Wiedmeyer, it's netlib.. hacked up, tweaked, changed, enhanced.. but
netlib.)

..b

martin@lakesys.UUCP (Martin Wiedmeyer) (04/20/88)

In article <8892@eddie.MIT.EDU> wisner@eddie.MIT.EDU (Bill Wisner) writes:
>Sometime later tonight, I'll be making archives of the comp.binaries.atari.st
>and comp.sources.atari.st newsgroups available via mail server from the site
>killer. To use it, send a message to

[Some awfully familiar message syntax deleted]

>(Yes, Wiedmeyer, it's netlib.. hacked up, tweaked, changed, enhanced.. but
>netlib.)

Bill,

It's fantastic that you're making the archives available via UUCP. BITNET has
had a monopoly on ST fileservers for too long. Now PD files are available to
_all_! Glad you got ahold of the software. It's been working out pretty well
for us. Steven Goodman, the owner and Sys Admin of lakesys has spent mucho
time getting netlib up and running. I wish you success. I'll be happy to share
with your server anything that we have.

Yours in cooperation,

Marty Wiedmeyer
martin@lakesys.UUCP

--
|	Marty Wiedmeyer				                           |
|       Lake Systems, Milwaukee, WI                                        |