[comp.sys.atari.st] uuxbin.uaa

sl137223@silver.bacs.indiana.edu (sl137223) (04/18/88)

Well, I just got uuxbin.uaa from netlib@lakesys.UUCP.  The only problem is:
I don't know how to unencode it.  I understand that there is a short BASIC
program running around that I could use.  Does anyone have it handy, or can
I get it from netlib@lakesys.UUCP?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

martin@lakesys.UUCP (Martin Wiedmeyer) (04/19/88)

In article <1537@silver.bacs.indiana.edu>  writes:
>Well, I just got uuxbin.uaa from netlib@lakesys.UUCP.  The only problem is:
>I don't know how to unencode it.  I understand that there is a short BASIC
>program running around that I could use.  Does anyone have it handy, or can
>I get it from netlib@lakesys.UUCP?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

As of right now, uudecode.bas is not available from netlib. I'll make it
available shortly.

In the meantime, I'll mail you a copy.

Marty Wiedmeyer
martin@lakesys.UUCP
--
|	Marty Wiedmeyer				                           |
|       Lake Systems, Milwaukee, WI                                        |

ljdickey@water.waterloo.edu (Lee Dickey) (04/21/88)

In article <1537@silver.bacs.indiana.edu>  writes:

>Well, I just got uuxbin.uaa from netlib@lakesys.UUCP.  The only problem is:
>I don't know how to unencode it.  I understand that there is a short BASIC
>program running around that I could use.  Does anyone have it handy, or can
>I get it from netlib@lakesys.UUCP?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You probably have BASIC.  Get the UUDECODE.BAS and use that program
  * once *  to get the real thing.  Your uuxbin.uue  is a very good decoder.

--
 L. J. Dickey, Faculty of Mathematics, University of Waterloo.
	ljdickey@waterloo.edu