[comp.sys.atari.st] part 2 of UW distribution in binaries group broken

axel@coma.UUCP (Axel Mahler) (05/05/88)

Part two of the three part UW posting (article v01i052) in
comp.binaries.atari.st was broken. I couldn't uudecode it
completely. All news-sites I checked out had the same bad
article, so I suppose many people might be interested in a
repost. And here's my plea: Steve, would you check UW part 2
one more time and repost it, please ?

Axel.

--
Axel Mahler, Tech.Univ. Berlin

UUCP: axel@coma.uucp (unido!coma!axel)
BITNET: axel@db0tui62.bitnet

koreth@ssyx.ucsc.edu (Steven Grimm) (05/06/88)

In article <353@coma.UUCP> axel@coma.UUCP (Axel Mahler) writes:
>Part two of the three part UW posting (article v01i052) in
>comp.binaries.atari.st was broken. I couldn't uudecode it
>completely.

If you look at the text at the beginning of part 2, it says that you
have to manually concatenate some of the parts together to get the
complete uudecoded file.  If it still doesn't work after doing that,
send me a mail message (I usually respond more quickly to mail than
to news messages...)

-Steve
 ...!ucbvax!ucscc!ssyx!koreth