[comp.sys.atari.st] Atari Developers' Conference

seitz@cory.Berkeley.EDU (Matthew Eric Seitz) (05/13/88)

	To improve developer support, how about a conference similar to the
recently concluded Amiga Developers' Conference.  At the Amiga convention,
new IFF animation standards were established, gamma versions of WorkBench 1.3
were made available to developers, and various hardware and software workshops
were held, among other activities.  The conference was sponsered by and well
supported by Commodore and received rave reviews on the amiga newsgroup.
Would Atari and Atari developers be interested in such a thing?

						Matt Seitz
						seitz@cory.berkeley.edu

good@atari.UUCP (Roy Good) (05/17/88)

In article <3305@pasteur.Berkeley.Edu>, seitz@cory.Berkeley.EDU (Matthew Eric Seitz) writes:

> 	To improve developer support, how about a conference similar to the
> recently concluded Amiga Developers' Conference.  At the Amiga convention,
> [....]
> Would Atari and Atari developers be interested in such a thing?

One is tenatively scheduled for mid-September, and I believe will be
addressed in this month's developer newsletter.
I'll make sure we post details here too.
I believe tentative date is 9/15-16 in Sunnyvale. More news anon.
[This is being set up by Sig Hartmann/Joe Ferrari]

Roy J. Good
Product Development, Atari Corporation

Views expressed are my own. Atari may agree or disagree; they have the right.