[comp.sys.atari.st] Mark Williams 'C' ver 3.0

rich@lakesys.UUCP (Rich Dankert) (05/10/88)

[]

	Does anyone happen to know about the hold-up in the shipping
of Mark Williams 'C' ver 3.0 ?

	Sent in the $$$$ about a month ago and have seen nothing. Are they
experiencing a late breaking Bug?

Thanks

rich

--
 Disclaimer: The words, expressions posted here are my own.....
 Nothing is ever so bad that it can't be made worse by trying to fix it

juancho@dgp.toronto.edu (John Buchanan) (05/11/88)

In article <655@lakesys.UUCP> rich@lakesys.UUCP (Rich Dankert) writes:
>	Does anyone happen to know about the hold-up in the shipping
>of Mark Williams 'C' ver 3.0 ?
I hope that they do not use the same printer as the now defunct OSS did.
| Typical conversation on comp.[atari|amiga|mac].*		    |
My watch is better than yours.  It has multitasking, windows and
plays Old macdonald has a farm.  I will not listen to reason, of
course your watch is not as good as mine, in fact you are
silly for having bought it.  Sell it and buy my kind.
   o /
====X================================================================
   o \
John W. Buchanan                  Dynamic Graphics Project
               			  Computer Systems Research Institute
(416) 978-6619			  University of Toronto
juancho@dgp.toronto.edu
juancho@toronto.CSNET
{allegra,cornell,decvax,ihnp4,linus,utzoo}!utdgp!juancho

javoskamp@watmum.waterloo.edu (Jeff A Voskamp) (05/11/88)

In article <655@lakesys.UUCP> rich@lakesys.UUCP (Rich Dankert) writes:
>	Does anyone happen to know about the hold-up in the shipping
>of Mark Williams 'C' ver 3.0 ?
>
>	Sent in the $$$$ about a month ago and have seen nothing. Are they
>experiencing a late breaking Bug?

I called the Mark Williams Company Monday morning (May 9) and they said
they started shipping last week.  Given the number of outstanding orders
and the postal system you should be getting it near the end of month,
maybe even sooner.

Jeff Voskamp

jma@hpcvmb.HP (John Altendorf) (05/13/88)

Although I have not yet received my order, when I called today they
said that they began shipping this past monday.  They are shipping out
in order based upon when they received the customer's order.

John Altendorf
Hewlett-Packard
Corvallis, Oregon

...!hplabs!hp-pcd!jma
jma%hp-pcd@hplabs.hp.com

leo@sunybcs.uucp (Leo Wilson) (05/14/88)

In article <3300002@hpcvmb.HP> jma@hpcvmb.HP (John Altendorf) writes:
>Although I have not yet received my order, when I called today they
>said that they began shipping this past monday.  They are shipping out
>in order based upon when they received the customer's order.

I received mine on thursday, and though I haven't had the time to play with
csd or the new resource editor, the docs look hot and the compiled code is
quicker... Point is, I got it and yours will be there soon! -Leo
===
Leo E. Wilson  364 West Delavan Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14213-1412 (716)883-7573
(leo@gort.cs.Buffalo.EDU)    ...!sunybcs[!leow]!leo    leo@sunybcs.bitnet

hase@netmbx.UUCP (Hartmut Semken) (05/18/88)

In article <11239@sunybcs.UUCP> leo@sunybcs.UUCP (Leo Wilson) writes:
>I received mine on thursday, and though I haven't had the time to play with
>csd or the new resource editor, the docs look hot and the compiled code is
>quicker... Point is, I got it and yours will be there soon! -Leo

Hah!
Really!

In April I got my upgrade offer: CSD, Resource Editor and Ver 3.0 for
just $39.95 plus $20 (!) for shipping.
I answered immediatly; I sent in an Eurocheque over $59.95 wich was
cleared 27/04/88 (as my bank says).
Today I got *another update offer*: CSD, Resource Editor and Ver 3.0 for
just $69.95 plus $20 for shipping.

Is Mark Williams Company just joking or the like?
Hmm.
hase
--
Hartmut Semken, Lupsteiner Weg 67, 1000 Berlin 37 hase@netmbx.UUCP
I think, you may be right in what I think you're thinking. (Douglas Adams)