[comp.sys.atari.st] Looking for lastest version of XPROLOG.

achowe@watmsg.waterloo.edu (CrackerJack) (05/19/88)

Can someone send or tell me where I can find the lastest version of
XPROLOG that works and has docs?

--
   achowe@watmsg.waterloo.edu     |"I AM THE DREAD PIRATE ROBERTS AND
 __                    _          | THERE WILL BE NO SURVIVORS"

atoenne@laura.UUCP (Andreas Toenne) (05/22/88)

In article <18974@watmath.waterloo.edu> achowe@watmsg.UUCP (CrackerJack) writes:

>Can someone send or tell me where I can find the lastest version of
>XPROLOG that works and has docs?

OKOKOK, as this is the 8th request for my Xprolog in the last 8 days I
will set up a distribution for this newsgroup and for the atarinet server
today.

Please note that I have abandoned work on Xprolog about 1/2 year ago.
I realised that prolog can never be my every day programming language
as it is not suitable for LARGE programs (no flames please).

I have looked for a serious programmer that wishes to continue my work
but without luck.

	Andreas