[comp.sys.atari.st] Clipboard

Friesen@HIS-PHOENIX-MULTICS.ARPA.UUCP (06/05/88)

Peter da Silva writes:

[stuff deleted]

>>I think that a 'clipboard'-type interface (like the mac) would be a
>>welcome addition

>Well, we've found that the clipboard isn't used much on the Amiga.
>Scratch files in RAM:  are just as useful and a lot more wersatile.
>Think of them as named clips.

I have never needed a clipboard file (I find that I basically use my
ramdisk as a clipboard) on the mac or Atari (or any other computer I
have used!).  However, there is a clipboard program (available on Genie,
and probably other places) that lets you install a clipboard on your ST.
I downloaded it, but havn't used it yet so I can't comment.

Aric Friesen

Addresses:  Genie:  A.FRIESEN ARPA:  Friesen%PCO@BCO-MULTICS.ARPA

"Lenny, ya durned fool, ya bought an Amiga!" "Gee George, I squashed the
mouse!"
                                       ---"Of Mice and Men"