[comp.sys.atari.st] UUCP address of pm and bammi at case western university?

darin_wayrynen@pedro.UUCP (Darin Wayrynen) (06/17/88)

I need to have the uucp addresses of pm and bammi. Thanks in advance..

fischer@netmbx.UUCP (Axel Fischer) (06/28/88)

In article <366@pedro.UUCP> darin_wayrynen@pedro.UUCP (Darin Wayrynen) writes:

>I need to have the uucp addresses of pm and bammi. Thanks in advance..

The e-mail address of pm is : "pm@mandrill.cwru.edu"

Hope that helps you.

-Axel

fischer@netmbx.UUCP                          | What is now proved
Europe: ...!unido!tub!tmpmbx!netmbx!fischer  |         was once only imagined.
USA:    ...!pyramid!tmpmbx!netmbx!fischer    | (William Blake - The Marriage

piet@ruuinf.UUCP (Piet van Oostrum) (06/29/88)

In article <1988@netmbx.UUCP> fischer@netmbx.UUCP (Axel Fischer) writes:

   In article <366@pedro.UUCP> darin_wayrynen@pedro.UUCP (Darin Wayrynen) writes:

   >I need to have the uucp addresses of pm and bammi. Thanks in advance..

   The e-mail address of pm is : "pm@mandrill.cwru.edu"

   Hope that helps you.

There was a message on the net last week that mandrill was going out of
service immediately and forever. The users were moved to ALPHA.CES.CWRU.EDU
--
Piet van Oostrum, Dept of Computer Science, University of Utrecht
Padualaan 14, P.O. Box 80.089, 3508 TB Utrecht, The Netherlands