[comp.sys.atari.st] Public Domain/Low-cost Software

mcclean@aftac.tis.llnl.gov (Bonnie McClean) (06/23/88)

I am not a regular reader of this group.  I seem to remember, however,
a long list of public domain or low cost Atari ST software being posted
a while ago.  Can someone mail me this list or any other information
on acquiring inexpensive or free software.

Thanks	-	Bonnie McClean
		mcclean@tis.llnl.gov

fischer@netmbx.UUCP (Axel Fischer) (06/28/88)

In article <22283@tis.llnl.gov> mcclean@aftac.tis.llnl.gov (Bonnie McClean) writes:
>I am not a regular reader of this group.  I seem to remember, however,
>a long list of public domain or low cost Atari ST software being posted
>a while ago.  Can someone mail me this list or any other information
>on acquiring inexpensive or free software.
>
>Thanks	-	Bonnie McClean
>		mcclean@tis.llnl.gov

I'd like to have this list too. Please put me also on the e-mail send list.

Thanks !
	-Axel

fischer@netmbx.UUCP                          | What is now proved
Europe: ...!unido!tub!tmpmbx!netmbx!fischer  |         was once only imagined.
USA:    ...!pyramid!tmpmbx!netmbx!fischer    | (William Blake - The Marriage
                                             |             of Heaven and Hell)

williams@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu (Chris Williams) (06/29/88)

 AccuSoft distributes about 400 disks of PD and shareware software for the
Atari ST (including PC Ditto and Magic Sac).  The cost is $2.95 per disk,
including free shipping within North America.

 To get a brief listing of some of the more popular disks just send a
note.  You can also get a disk catalog listing all available disks for
$3 (and get a $2 credit coupon toward your next order).

 The address:

 AccuSoft
 PO Box 02214
 Columbus, OH 43202

 Mention you heard about them on the net!

C. Williams