[comp.sys.atari.st] NTSC Video from the ST

jboede@juniper.uucp (Jon Boede) (06/30/88)

I'm posting this for a friend who owns an ST.  She's more artistic than
technical and my knowledge of the ST is woefully limited, so please forgive
my ignorance.

What she'd like to be doing is saving some of her graphics on her VCR.

Does the ST produce composite video?  Would it be better to go with a
commercial RGB -> NTSC converter?  Does anybody have experience with one that
they would recommend??

Please mail me as I never seem to be able to find time to read news :-)

Thanks!!
--
Jon Boede			jboede@juniper.UUCP, jon%bodedo@cs.utexas.edu
1301 Trace Dr. #204, Austin, TX 78741-1735		(512) 462-3287

hase@netmbx.UUCP (Hartmut Semken) (07/06/88)

In article <2797@juniper.uucp> jboede@juniper.uucp (Jon Boede) writes:
>I'm posting this for a friend who owns an ST.  She's more artistic than
>technical and my knowledge of the ST is woefully limited, so please forgive
>my ignorance.
>
>What she'd like to be doing is saving some of her graphics on her VCR.
>
>Does the ST produce composite video?  Would it be better to go with a
Hmm, maybe the american 520 STM does. The "original" 520 ST (no M!), 1040 STF
and the like does not. All You get here ist RGB-analog; my VCR can
handle that...

hase
--
Hartmut Semken, Lupsteiner Weg 67, 1000 Berlin 37 hase@netmbx.UUCP
High on a rocky promontory sat an Electric Monk on a bored horse. (D. Adams)