[comp.sys.atari.st] Archive service available

koreth@ssyx.ucsc.edu (Steven Grimm) (07/31/88)

I think I have an archive server working fairly well on ssyx, so I'm making
the sources and binaries archives available.  Send mail to

archive-server@ssyx.ucsc.edu

or

...!uunet!ucbvax!ucscc!ssyx!archive-server

with the word "help" on the first line for instructions.  The archives are
also available via anonymous ftp from ssyx (128.114.133.1), though our
network connection is very slow right now, so the archive server is more
reliable.

My thanks to steven@lakesys for providing the server software.

ljdickey@water.waterloo.edu (Lee Dickey) (08/08/88)

In article <4344@saturn.ucsc.edu> koreth@ssyx.ucsc.edu (Steven Grimm) writes:
>I think I have an archive server working fairly well on ssyx, so I'm making
>the sources and binaries archives available.

Just a note to say "Thank you, Steven, for keeping the service going,
and now, for improving it."

--
    L. J. Dickey, Faculty of Mathematics, University of Waterloo.
	ljdickey@WATDCS.UWaterloo.ca	ljdickey@water.BITNET