[comp.sys.atari.st] Current programming projects

klute%trillian.irb@unido.uucp (Rainer Klute) (08/19/88)

In article <401@clio.math.lsa.umich.edu> hyc@math.lsa.umich.edu (Howard Chu) writes:
>This gives me an idea - p'raps people might want to start posting about
>their current ST programming projects? Would give a greater indication of
>an interested community, and also allows for people working on similar
>things to connect with each other. At least, you'll know not to try to
>duplicate someone else's effort. At best, you could collaborate and come
>up with something Really Good a lot sooner.

I am just hacking on a comfortable GEM shell for ARC. It will
support calling ARC without having to use any of those command
line shells. Parameters are selected using dialog boxes etc.

It also servers as a shell for UUD so you may uudecode and
unarc all those goodies from the net without leaving the shell.
A very simple tool for renaming/deleting files and
creating/deleting folders is also included.

For now it works quite well for my personal use but still has
some minor flaws so it is not yet good enough for posting. I can
live well with them and hope I can find some time to do the
corrections. Perhaps I shall post the thing within a few
weeks. Ok, ok, if all of you want to have it earlier...

|   Rainer Klute            | UUCP:   klute@unido.uucp                 |
|   University of Dortmund  |            (...uunet!mcvax!unido!klute)  |
|   Dept. of CS             | BITNET: klute@unido.bitnet               |
|   P.O. Box 500500         |                                          |
| D-4600 Dortmund 50        |                                          |
|                     Federal Republic of Germany                      |