[comp.sys.atari.st] Keep it up. !!!!!!!

juancho@dgp.toronto.edu (John Buchanan) (08/31/88)

	I just read several postings from Good and Pratt.  It seems as though
things are starting to happen.  Keep it up Roy and Allan.  I continue to
wonder at the manner in which you camly wade through the flames.

	I have bashed the Atari in the past, but it still remains the best
value for my $.  If we see this kind of support continue then we will see
more value attached to our computers.

	By the way has any one heard what the status of minix is?

| Typical conversation on comp.sys.[atari|amiga|mac].*		    |
My watch is better than yours.  It has multitasking, windows and
plays Old macdonald has a farm.  I will not listen to reason, of
course your watch is not as good as mine, in fact you are
silly for having bought it.  Sell it and buy my kind.
   o /
====X================================================================
   o \
John W. Buchanan                  Dynamic Graphics Project
               			  Computer Systems Research Institute
(416) 978-6619			  University of Toronto
juancho@dgp.toronto.edu
juancho@toronto.CSNET
{allegra,cornell,decvax,ihnp4,linus,utzoo}!utdgp!juancho

wheels@mks.UUCP (Gerry Wheeler) (09/01/88)

In article <8808311646.AA03627@explorer.dgp.toronto.edu>, juancho@dgp.toronto.edu (John Buchanan) writes:
> 	I just read several postings from Good and Pratt.  It seems as though
> things are starting to happen.  Keep it up Roy and Allan.  I continue to
> wonder at the manner in which you camly wade through the flames.

Seconded.  I've been watching the debate about Malloc et al, and if
their responses on this are an indication of the general level of work
that has gone into the new ROMs, they should be 200% better than before.

> 	By the way has any one heard what the status of minix is?

No, haven't heard for sure.  Andy Tannenbaum is back home, so we may hear
soon.  However, figuring I would rush to the front of the line, I
already sent my order form from the back of The Book (suitably modified
to order the Atari version) and a cheque.  I'll let you know when they
cash it.  :-)

--
     Gerry Wheeler                           Phone: (519)884-2251
Mortice Kern Systems Inc.               UUCP: uunet!watmath!mks!wheels