[comp.sys.atari.st] Tiny picture format

MCCABE@MTUS5.BITNET (09/02/88)

Date:    2 September 1988, 11:43:58 EST
From:    Jim McCabe                                      MCCABE at MTUS5
To:      INFO-ATARI16 at SCORE.STANFORD.EDU
Subject: Tiny picture format

I've been writing a small graphics program lately that prints
out ST pictures on a electrostatic plotter we have here in the
MTU Graphics Lab, using David Baggett's spec-sheet as a guide.
The Tiny description seems to be a little off, and I was wondering
if anyone out there knows exactly what the format of a Tiny picture

Using Dave's sheet, the Tiny files I have keep giving me odd
control_length and data_length values (such as zero :).

Can someone with Tiny experience describe the Tiny format for
me?

                                                Jim McCabe
                                                MCCABE @ MTUS5.BITNET