[comp.sys.atari.st] digests....

PV9Y@cornella.BITNET (01/20/87)

Date: 20 January 87 09:32 EST
From: PV9Y@CORNELLA
Subject: digests
To: INFO-ATARI16@SCORE.STANFORD.EDU

Hi,
     I'm not sure as to who to send this to, but I was wondering what
had happened with the digests.  The last one I got was #67 on the 6th of
Jan.  I've seen higher numbered copies on file servers, although not all
of the sequence that I missed.  So here's the question.  Did you stop
sending them out for a while, or did Cornell Computer Services mess
everything up when they physically moved the IBM mainframe?  Thanks.
                             Adam Engst

JBB665@ALBNY1VX.BITNET (09/05/88)

Hello,

   I get my messages from info-a16 in digest format, and would like to know if
anyone has a undigester?  Or if there is something that can take the digest
apart and put it into seperate mail messages?  Does anyone know of such a
beast?  Any help would be appreciated....

John Bunch