[comp.sys.atari.st] New Vesion of AstroCal

terrell@druhi.ATT.COM (Eric Terrell) (09/13/88)

If there is sufficient interest, I'll post the lastest version (1.5) of my
AstroCal program.

New Features:

1.	Much (~5 times) Faster Calendar Generation
2.	Planet Rise/Set Report
3.	Planet Perihelion and Aphelion Report
4.	Date of Easter Report
5.	Bug Fixes

Eric Terrell

klute%trillian.irb@unido.uucp (Rainer Klute) (09/14/88)

In article <3553@druhi.ATT.COM> terrell@druhi.UUCP (TerrellE) writes:
>If there is sufficient interest, I'll post the lastest version (1.5) of my
>AstroCal program.
>
>New Features:
>
>1.	Much (~5 times) Faster Calendar Generation
>2.	Planet Rise/Set Report
>3.	Planet Perihelion and Aphelion Report
>4.	Date of Easter Report
>5.	Bug Fixes

AstroCal is a quite interesting program although the speed is
more than boring. If the new version is really five times
faster as you announce it might get into a usable state. But
before you post it: Please add a feature to write the output on
a file!

	Rainer Klute

+---------------------------+-----------------------------------------------+
|   Rainer Klute            | klute@trillian.irb.informatik.uni-dortmund.de |
|   University of Dortmund  | UUCP:   klute@unido.uucp                      |
|   Dept. of CS             |            (...uunet!mcvax!unido!klute)       |
|   P.O. Box 500500         | BITNET: klute@unido.bitnet                    |
| D-4600 Dortmund 50        |                                               |
+---------------------------+-----------------------------------------------+
|                        Federal Republic of Germany                        |

ljdickey@water.waterloo.edu (Lee Dickey) (09/14/88)

In article <3553@druhi.ATT.COM> terrell@druhi.UUCP (TerrellE) writes:
>If there is sufficient interest, I'll post the lastest version (1.5) of my
>AstroCal program.
>
>New Features:
>
>1.	Much (~5 times) Faster Calendar Generation
>2.	Planet Rise/Set Report
>3.	Planet Perihelion and Aphelion Report
>4.	Date of Easter Report
>5.	Bug Fixes

I enjoyed this program.  It sent me right away to the library to
find a map detailed enough to give me my coordinates to one one
hundredth of a degree.

Sure, I would be interested!

Thanks, Eric.

--
    L. J. Dickey, Faculty of Mathematics, University of Waterloo.
	ljdickey@WATDCS.UWaterloo.ca	ljdickey@water.BITNET