[comp.sys.atari.st] Anyone already downloaded gcc and/or moria????

achowe@watmsg.waterloo.edu (CrackerJack) (09/19/88)

G'day. I'm still looking for anyone who has already downloaded GNU CC
and related files. I would like to borrow your disks or have you make
copies for me.

Also has anyone downloaded Moria? Again I would like to copy it off disk.

- Ant

--
   achowe@watmsg.waterloo.edu     |  "Killed by pirates is good."
 __                    _          |    - The Princess Bride (movie)

ljdickey@water.waterloo.edu (Lee Dickey) (09/20/88)

In article <20945@watmath.waterloo.edu> achowe@watmsg.UUCP (CrackerJack) writes:

>G'day. I'm still looking for anyone who has already downloaded GNU CC
>and related files. I would like to borrow your disks or have you make
>copies for me.
>
>Also has anyone downloaded Moria? Again I would like to copy it off disk.

Dear Ant,

I have moria in one piece on a vax, and will have it downloaded to
a PC soon.  Bring in a PC formatted disk, single or double,
and you may copy it here.

--
    L. J. Dickey, Faculty of Mathematics, University of Waterloo.
	ljdickey@WATDCS.UWaterloo.ca	ljdickey@water.BITNET