[comp.sys.atari.st] TeX Driver for Atari Laserprinter

ABK07@DK0RRZK0.BITNET (09/21/88)

Does anyone have the source of a TeX Driver for the Atari Laserprinter?
If yes, please post it to me.
Axel Clauberg
Institut fuer Kernphysik der Uni Koeln
Zuelpicher Str. 77
D 5000 Koeln 41
West - germany
Bitnet: ABK07@DK0RRZK0

c60a-1bq@e260-4f.berkeley.edu (nunnayourbiznezz) (09/22/88)

In article <8809211344.AA07895@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> ABK07@DK0RRZK0.BITNET writes:
>Does anyone have the source of a TeX Driver for the Atari Laserprinter?
>If yes, please post it to me.
>Axel Clauberg
>Institut fuer Kernphysik der Uni Koeln
>Zuelpicher Str. 77
>D 5000 Koeln 41
>West - germany
>Bitnet: ABK07@DK0RRZK0

Does anyone have a list of servers that maintain TeX things.  I also need
to get a TeX driver for my Pana. 1091i (epson compat).

John Kawakami

please reply to c91a-ra@franny.berkeley.edu

srmaster@phoenix.Princeton.EDU (Stephen Reis Master) (09/22/88)

>Does anyone have a list of servers that maintain TeX things.  I also need
>to get a TeX driver for my Pana. 1091i (epson compat).
>
>John Kawakami
>
>please reply to c91a-ra@franny.berkeley.edu

If someone has such a list, could they also send me a copy (or just post
it to the net)?  Thanks.