[comp.sys.atari.st] 9600 color CAD animation package!?!?!

Friesen@PCO-MULTICS.HBI.HONEYWELL.COM (10/03/88)

According to a newsletter I just got from Mitchron/Microdeal (the makers
of GFA Basic), they have just released a CAD package similar to CAD 3-D
by Antic.  It has some interesting features, such as ray tracing, a
language similar to cyber control for moving objects, but most
imprtantly, it can display 9600 colors!!!

If anyone has any info on this package, I would greatly appreciate it.
I was planning on going out and buying Cyber Control, Cyber Sculpt, and
Cyber Texture in a few weeks, but before I invest any more money into
Cyber Studio, I would like to find out about this new package.

If I get anything interesting, I'll summerize to the net.

"Exterminate!  Exterminate!"--Daleks

  /~\-*
  ###--<
 /***\

/*****\

Aric Friesen

Addresses:

Genie:  A.FRIESEN

ARPA:  Friesen%PCO@BCO-MULTICS.ARPA

alderaan@netmbx.UUCP (Thomas Cervera) (10/06/88)

In article <881002235649.240064@PCO-MULTICS.HBI.HONEYWELL.COM>, Friesen@PCO-MULTICS.HBI.HONEYWELL.COM writes:
> According to a newsletter I just got from Mitchron/Microdeal (the makers
> of GFA Basic) [...]

Hey, please don't forget the programmers in Europe !
GfA Basic is written by Frank Ostrowski of GfA Systemtechnik in Duesseldorf/
Germany !!
Nice stuff, isn't it ?

By the way, Frank, if you read this, please, do something about the bugs in
parameter returning of procedures. It isn't funny to read 'Falscher Pointer'
any time ! (Only way to get rid of it : POKING (special greeting from C64 :-( )

--

alderaan
OP RKOpdp (RSTS/E)

Dieffenbachstrasze 60-61