[comp.sys.atari.st] Sources/binaries groups

koreth@ssyx.ucsc.edu (Steven Grimm) (10/06/88)

I apologize for the lack of programs showing up on comp.sources.atari.st and
comp.binaries.atari.st; I have not had time to test everything that's been
submitted lately.  There are several neat programs in the queue, including
NetHack and a starchart program; expect to see them in the next couple of
days now that my schedule is settling down.  I thank the authors of those
programs for their patience.

---
These are my opinions, and in no way reflect those of UCSC, which are wrong.
Steven Grimm		Moderator, comp.{sources,binaries}.atari.st
koreth@ssyx.ucsc.edu	uunet!ucbvax!ucscc!ssyx!koreth

randyh@hpsad.HP.COM (Randy Hosler) (10/11/88)

   I just started reading this notesfile a couple of weeks ago and
since then have downloaded FONTEDIT.ARC and FONTSFED.ARC. Real
good stuff! Unfortunately I don't have the fontloader program.
   Could you re-post it in comp.binaries.atari.st for me?
                              thanks,
                            Randy Hosler

randyh@hpsad

koreth@ssyx.ucsc.edu (Steven Grimm) (10/12/88)

In article <750001@hpsad.HP.COM> randyh@hpsad.HP.COM (Randy Hosler) writes:
>   I just started reading this notesfile a couple of weeks ago and
>since then have downloaded FONTEDIT.ARC and FONTSFED.ARC. Real
>good stuff! Unfortunately I don't have the fontloader program.
>   Could you re-post it in comp.binaries.atari.st for me?

I only repost items that were damaged in transit to a significant number
of sites.  The reason for this is simple: If I reposted old programs for
people who hadn't seen them all the time, I'd never be able to fit any
new programs in!

There is a solution, however.  The archive server at ssyx.ucsc.edu
will send you anything that's been posted in the sources or binaries
groups, as well as a few other miscellaneous things.  Send mail to
archive-server@ssyx.ucsc.edu with the word "help" in the message body
for more information.  Ssyx also supports anonymous ftp, if you are on
the internet; its address is 128.114.133.1.  The sources and binaries
archives (everything available from the archive server) are in the
anonymous ftp area, as are a few other things such as Star Trek pictures
and some Unix and Amiga programs.

---