[comp.sys.atari.st] Hello Atari?

cmcmanis@sun.uucp (Chuck McManis) (10/27/88)

Well with all the *rumors* about what Atari is going to announce at COMDEX
I find it amusing that they aren't even registered for the Fall COMDEX in
November. Presstime for the COMDEX Preview was of course early october so
they may have registered after that time, given the way booth space is
allocated I wonder though. Since I won't make it this year :-( please let
those of us who weren't there if they show and if so what they show.

Thanks,

--
--Chuck McManis
These opinions are my own and no one elses. But you knew that, didn't you.

trb@stag.UUCP ( Todd Burkey ) (10/28/88)

In article <74914@sun.uucp> cmcmanis@sun.uucp (Chuck McManis) writes:
>Well with all the *rumors* about what Atari is going to announce at COMDEX
>I find it amusing that they aren't even registered for the Fall COMDEX in
>November. Presstime for the COMDEX Preview was of course early october so
>they may have registered after that time, given the way booth space is
>allocated I wonder though. Since I won't make it this year :-( please let
>those of us who weren't there if they show and if so what they show.

I hear that they have a 6000 sq. ft. booth this year (about 4 times
the size of last years???) so at least people will be able to walk
through the exhibit. This will be the first time in 4 years that I
won't be going, either :-<...I've been finding out that a lot of
people that I know used to go aren't going this year either.

 -Todd Burkey
  trb@stag.UUCP