[comp.sys.atari.st] Canadian Developer Support

julius@yugas.UUCP (Julius OKLAMCAK) (11/08/88)

In article <9472@watdragon.waterloo.edu>,
rfpfeifle@violet.waterloo.edu (Ron Pfeifle) writes:

> In Canada, Atari charges $125 for documentation, and $150 for docs with
> support.   I suppose that this means that they feel support is only worth
> $25... (from the way developers talk about the quality of the documentation
> on the net, you'd figure that it should be $25 for docs and $125 for support).
>
> ron

Sorry Ron, that is incorrect...

We charge $125 for the documentation and $150 for a developer
support/registration package (which includes MadMac, RCS, ALN, DB, etc).

For documentation and the support/registration package it is $125+$150,
$275 in other words.

The documentation/support/registration (i.e. development kit) with the
Alcyon C Compiler is $350, with MWC 3.0 it is $450.

As a matter of policy in supporting third party developers, I have (and am)
more than glad to send out bits and pieces (i.e. Mega bus pinout docs) for
*no charge*.  All that people have to do is ask!

Julius Oklamcak					uunet!nexus!yugas!julius
Atari (Canada) Corp.				CIS: 70007,1070
(416) 479-1266					BIX: joklamcak
						GEnie: J.OKLAMCAK