[comp.sys.atari.st] Atari Customer Service

sstanfie@polyslo.CalPoly.EDU (restful) (11/10/88)

MLS@s40.prime.COM writes:
>Isn't Atari great???  Anybody using their exchange policy has to be
>crazy.  It's another Atari ripoff.

About 6 months ago, I sent in an old Atari 520 (a developer version that
couldn't even use my TOS chips(which i sold on the net, thank you)) to
Atari Customer Service w/my check for $90 and got a new 520 about 3 weeks
later, no problem.  Needless to say, I was very suprised how hassle free
this was.  The customer service reps were very helpful, but I agree that
they are definatly lacking on the technical side.

Oh, by the way, I am not crazy.
--
<<<     skot - nihilistic technofetishist
-/-