From: sdy@amon-re.cs.odu.edu ()
Newsgroups: comp.sys.atari.st
Subject: mouse and desktop control
Expires:
I am interested in gaining more control over my desktop.  I would like to use
Easel ST and Megamatic autosetup file...  When I try this, I have not been able
to get the Easel ST image to appear.  I can see the remains of the image when
I do a reboot.  Any suggestions?

I also would like to gain come control over my mouse.  I like the control
panel idea and I wish that was on every disk.  (I guess I can make one disk
that will have all I want on it when I figure out how to do what I want to do.)
I would like to make OTHER menus for my mouse like the ones that are used with
other desktop graphics environments like SUNTOOLS or X (windows) on a sun.  I
would like to be able to [CLICK] on the background screen and get a
personalized menu to appear.  Does anyone know if this can be done or if there
is a program out that will do this for me?  Thank you.

									Scott

sdy@amon-re.cs.odu.edu (12/11/88)