[comp.sys.atari.st] Where can I get Sozobon C?

gl8f@bessel.acc.Virginia.EDU (Greg Lindahl) (12/11/88)

I'd like a copy of Sozobon C. It doesn't seem to be at any of the
FTP sites. I asked once before, and didn't get an answer; two people
did write me asking for copies if I got one!

So, again: does anyone know where I can get a copy, or can someone mail
me one? I'd be happy to distribute it to the various file servers.

Thanks in advance!

-- greg

----------
Greg Lindahl                                    internet:  gl8f@virginia.edu
University of Virginia Department of Astronomy    bitnet:  gl8f@virginia.bitnet
"When a 300' dish falls in the woods, and nobody hears, does it make a sound?"

steve@pnet51.cts.com (Steve Yelvington) (12/13/88)

gl8f@bessel.acc.Virginia.EDU (Greg Lindahl) writes:
>I'd like a copy of Sozobon C. It doesn't seem to be at any of the
>FTP sites. I asked once before, and didn't get an answer; two people
>did write me asking for copies if I got one!
>
>So, again: does anyone know where I can get a copy, or can someone mail
>me one? I'd be happy to distribute it to the various file servers.

The address listed in the Sozobon manual is:
  Tony Andrews
  5902E Gunbarrel Av.
  Boulder, CO 80301

I think he's asking $10 to make you a disk copy and mail it to you. You are
encouraged to make copies and pass them around.

UUCP: {rosevax, crash}!orbit!pnet51!steve
ARPA: crash!orbit!pnet51!steve@nosc.mil
INET: steve@pnet51.cts.com
  -----------
  -or-
  stag!thelake!steve@pwcs.StPaul.GOV
  "A member of STdNET -- the ST Developers' Network"

In article <401@orbit.UUCP> steve@pnet51.cts.com (Steve Yelvington) writes:
>gl8f@bessel.acc.Virginia.EDU (Greg Lindahl) writes:
>>I'd like a copy of Sozobon C. It doesn't seem to be at any of the
>>FTP sites. I asked once before, and didn't get an answer; two people
>>did write me asking for copies if I got one!

We now have the Sozobon stuff on him1.cc.umich.edu. It comes in three
arc files, one for the actual binaries, one for the runtime library (which
is dLibs 1.2?), and one for the compiler sources. I've yet to look it over,
but I plan to as soon as I get a free weekend...
--
  /
 /_ , ,_.                      Howard Chu