[comp.sys.atari.st] Intersect Ramdisk query

leilabd@cvaxa.sussex.ac.uk (Leila Burrell-Davis) (12/08/88)

I'm posting for a colleague who is having difficulties posting from his
machine. He can read the news and be e-mailed, though, so replies to
him.
Can anyone tell me what is the latest version of Randy Mears'
Intersect Ramdisk, whether it is still PD and where it can be
obtained?  I saw a message a while back saying there was a
version which looked for a file named INTRAM.INF and set up a
ramdisk at boot time according to the parameters given there.  If
it is still PD, would there be enough interest for it to be
posted again?

By the way, thanks to those who responded to my query about Josef
Schroettle's SHELL.ACC.  (This was ages ago, but we've had lots
of problems posting things out recently.)  The current version
(4.3 I think) is now being sold commercially, for 98
Deutschmarks, by Computer Mai in Munich.

Graham
-------------
Graham Thomas, SPRU, Mantell Building, U of Sussex, Brighton, BN1 9RF, UK
 JANET: grahamt@uk.ac.sussex.unx1  EARN/BITNET: grahamt@unx1.sussex.ac.uk
 ARPA:  grahamt%unx1.sussex.ac.uk@cunyvm.cuny.edu
 UUCP:  grahamt@unx1.uucp          Phone: +44 273 686758

martin@lakesys.UUCP (Martin Wiedmeyer) (12/11/88)

In article <539@cvaxa.sussex.ac.uk> leilabd@cvaxa.sussex.ac.uk (Leila Burrell-Davis) writes:
>Can anyone tell me what is the latest version of Randy Mears'
>Intersect Ramdisk, whether it is still PD and where it can be
>obtained?

	The latest version of the Intersect RAMdisk is called RAMBABY. It
will self install & load upon boot. If you would like I could email you a
copy.

	Marty Wiedmeyer

	uunet!marque!lakesys!martin
	uwvax!uwmcsd1!lakesys!martin

kirchner@uklirb.UUCP (Reinhard Kirchner) (12/14/88)

From article <196@lakesys.UUCP>, by martin@lakesys.UUCP (Martin Wiedmeyer):
> 	The latest version of the Intersect RAMdisk is called RAMBABY. It
> will self install & load upon boot. If you would like I could email you a
> copy.

Instead of mailing it to one person PLEASE post it to the net.
I think I am not the only one who would like to have it also.

R. Kirchner