[comp.sys.atari.st] Unarc-ing arc'd files.

kerly@vax1.acs.udel.EDU (Philip J Kerly) (12/15/88)

  I have ftp'd some files from him1.cc.umich.edu without any problems.  However,
they are all arc'd including the unarc.arc file.  I assume that unarc.arc is
needed to unarc the arc'd files.  Can anyone tell me how or where I can get
an un-arc'd version?  (If you can - please do!)

                                             Thanks,

                                              Phil

In article <2540@udccvax1.acs.udel.EDU> kerly@vax1.acs.udel.EDU (Philip J Kerly) writes:

>  I have ftp'd some files from him1.cc.umich.edu without any problems.  However,
>they are all arc'd including the unarc.arc file.  I assume that unarc.arc is
>needed to unarc the arc'd files.  Can anyone tell me how or where I can get
>an un-arc'd version?  (If you can - please do!)

Get PC7:arc.ttp off of him1. This is probably the only non-arc'ed file you'll
find there. (Still need to transfer it in binary mode, of course.) This file
is version 5.21b, the latest I've released so far.
--
  /
 /_ , ,_.                      Howard Chu