[comp.sys.atari.st] ABCD

srm@ihlpm.ATT.COM (Sam Mullins) (12/30/88)

My 3-year old grew quite fond of an alphabet game called ABCD that I got
off of USENET.  Of course, I forgot to back it up and that disk got
mangled.  Anyway, if anyone has a copy could you email it to me or
contact me about sending a floppy.  Thanks.

Sam Mullins
Home: (312)898-8754
Work (312)979-4563
att!ihlpm!srm

--
"What a strange, strange boy.  He sees the cars as sets of waves.
	Sequences of mass and space.  He sees the damage in my face."

srm@ihlpm.ATT.COM (Sam Mullins) (01/03/89)

In article <2729@ihlpm.ATT.COM>, srm@ihlpm.ATT.COM (Sam Mullins) writes:

> My 3-year old grew quite fond of an alphabet game called ABCD that I got
> off of USENET.  Of course, I forgot to back it up and that disk got
> mangled.  Anyway, if anyone has a copy could you email it to me or
> contact me about sending a floppy.  Thanks.

As the summary says the response was great.  Thanks to everone who
replied.

Sam Mullins