[comp.sys.atari.st] PD GEM library?

cmoore@oahu.prime.com (Chris Moore) (01/19/89)

Are there any PD gem libraries available for the Sozobon C
compiler?  If the answer is yes, where can such a library
be obtained?  I have access to Genie so that would be best
for me.  I have searched through the ST round table without
much success.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Chris Moore

Chris Moore     Hardware Engineer	Prime Computer, Inc.
cmoore@oahu.prime.com		My opinions are my own, not Prime's

steve@pnet51.cts.com (Steve Yelvington) (01/21/89)

cmoore@oahu.prime.com (Chris Moore) writes:
>Are there any PD gem libraries available for the Sozobon C
>compiler?  If the answer is yes, where can such a library
>be obtained?  I have access to Genie so that would be best
>for me.  I have searched through the ST round table without
>much success.

As I mentioned in my posting of dastart.s the other day, there are TWO free
GEM libraries that will work with Sozobon C. Don Farmer's GEMQ has been out
for a year or two; Ian Lepore's GEMFAST has been out for a couple of days and
should show up on GEnie Real Soon Now.

I have Ian's bindings in my directory here at pnet51, which is accessible to
the public via PC-Pursuit. [M]odify your login to use binary transfers, choose
[V]arious disk utilities, [A]ttach to the "steve" directory, and [G]et the
file.

I can mail it to the comp.bin moderator if someone will give me the address.

UUCP: {rosevax, crash}!orbit!pnet51!steve
ARPA: crash!orbit!pnet51!steve@nosc.mil
INET: steve@pnet51.cts.com
  -or-
  stag!thelake!steve@pwcs.StPaul.GOV
  "A member of STdNET -- the ST Developers' Network"