[net.wanted] Honeymoon

renee@t12tst.UUCP (Renee Martin) (10/03/85)

I will be getting married next summer and have no idea of
a great Honeymoon get away.  Would like to go somewhere
romantic, but not secluded.  If you know of such a place
please reply.  Hope to hear from you soon.

			Thanks, Renee

rm@ptsfb.UUCP (Roger Magoulas) (10/06/85)

If you don't mind the north woods, try Door County in
Northeast Wisconsin.   Two hours from Chicago and
it is secluded and beautiful (per a native sitting next
to me and telling me this info).  Good Luck on your
marriage.

vanam@pttesac.UUCP (Marnix van Ammers) (10/09/85)

In article <616@t12tst.UUCP> renee@t12tst.UUCP (Renee Martin) writes:
>I will be getting married next summer and have no idea of
>a great Honeymoon get away.  Would like to go somewhere
>romantic, but not secluded.  If you know of such a place
>please reply.  Hope to hear from you soon.

I'm not getting married but would sure like to know of nice
romantic things to do and places to go around the bay area
for a weekend.

If you've had a nice romantic weekend somewhere in the bay area,
please post your experiences or send me some mail about it.

Thank you,

Marnix