[comp.sys.atari.st] GFA BASIC 3.0

dmk2@homxc.ATT.COM (D.KUSTER) (01/21/89)

I just bought GFA BASIC 3.0 from E. Arthur Brown CO.  The software
is impressive and the package comes with a thick manual with the
MichTron name and logo on it.  I would really like a compiler for
GFA BASIC 3.0 like the one that you could buy separately for version 2.0,
so I called MichTron to find out if/when such a compiler would be
available.  The person I spoke to informed me that they didn't know
anything about a compiler and that MichTron no longer had anything to do
with  GFA Systemtechnik products.  This person said that some other
company would be taking over this responsibility for the U.S. market.
Does anyone know:

(1) If/when a GFA BASIC 3.0 compiler will become available?

(2) What company will be marketing it?

(3) Who will be supporting GFA Systemtechnik products?

Thanks,
dan

GASPARD@HROEUR5.BITNET (02/03/89)

>Does anyone know:
>
>(1) If/when a GFA BASIC 3.0 compiler will become available?

The GFA BASIC 3.0 (3.04 by now) compiler will be ready at the end of March this
year. They are trying to release it on the C-bit in Hannover, Germany.

Bert Rozenberg
STER BBS

holzer@ztivax.UUCP (Walter Holzer) (02/06/89)

In article <8902022225.AA28266@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> GASPARD@HROEUR5.BITNET writes:
>The GFA BASIC 3.0 (3.04 by now) compiler will be ready at the end of March this
>year. They are trying to release it on the C-bit in Hannover, Germany.
Sorry,
but in the newslette 'GfA-Club-Nachrichten' (distributed by GfA himself), there is a table of up-to-date-versions.
GfA/Basic 3.0-compiler footnote:
  available around April/May 1989
(Oh f.cking sh.t, I don't want anymore GfA, I need my 3.0 compiler urgently)
matthias
--
Walter Holzer & Matthias Dominick | UUCP:     uunet|mcvax!unido!ztivax!holzer
Siemens AG, West-Germany, Munich  |   or      holzer@ztivax.UUCP