[comp.sys.atari.st] ST networking

keithr@vice.ICO.TEK.COM (U.D.M.) (02/07/89)

A few months ago I asked this question and got a few responses from
individuals who knew someones Uncle who talked to someone elses Aunt
Clara who read about a network for the ST in the Inquirer.

Does anyone out there know of any company that is selling a
network system for the ST?  I am looking at networking 3 STs
together with a fourth ST working as the file server.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.  If possible please
send addresses and phone numbers.

Thank You,
Keith Rast
keithr@icogem3.ICO.TEK.COM

close@cacilj.UUCP (Diane Barlow Close) (02/08/89)

In article <3276@vice.ICO.TEK.COM> keithr@vice.ICO.TEK.COM (U.D.M.) writes:
>Does anyone out there know of any company that is selling a
>network system for the ST?  ...
>Any information would be greatly appreciated.  If possible please
>send addresses and phone numbers.

I have many friends who want the same information.  I think it would be useful
to post this information.

--
Diane Barlow Close
      {uunet, crash, ucsd}!cacilj!close