[comp.sys.atari.st] Bard's Tale I

25812@neabbs.UUCP (STEFAN MINTEN) (02/11/89)

I'm on the first level of Kylearan's tower. Before me stands a cristal
golem who's coming alive again every time he is killed.
I have to pass him, when i wan't to play further.
Who can help me with this problem?

winch@hpihoah.HP.COM (Bill Winchester) (02/14/89)

STEFAN MINTEN writes:

>I'm on the first level of Kylearan's tower. Before me stands a cristal
>golem who's coming alive again every time he is killed.
>I have to pass him, when i wan't to play further.
>Who can help me with this problem?
>----------

***** SPOILERS FOLLOW *****

	You need the crystal sword, which is on the 1st or 2nd level of the
	castle, I think. (I'll check this out when I get home.)

	You will probably get more responses if you post questions like this
	in rec.games.misc.

	Bill Winchester
	Cupertino, California
	winch@hpihoah.HP.COM

winch@hpihoah.HP.COM (Bill Winchester) (02/16/89)

>STEFAN MINTEN writes:

>>I'm on the first level of Kylearan's tower. Before me stands a cristal
>>golem who's coming alive again every time he is killed.
>>I have to pass him, when i wan't to play further.
>>Who can help me with this problem?

>***** SPOILERS FOLLOW *****

>	You need the crystal sword, which is on the 1st or 2nd level of the
>	castle, I think. (I'll check this out when I get home.)

The crystal sword is on the 1st level of the castle.

Bill Winchester
Cupertino, California
winch@hpihoah.HP.COM