Subject: Wanted AES, GEM, VDI interface
Newsgroups: comp.atari.st
Sender: David C. Brown

I am using the Sozobon C compiler and the libraries that came along with
it.  Nice as they are, the developers weren't very interested in GEM
development.  I would like to try my hand at some GEM programs, but
I need the libraries and header files for the GEM bindings, etc.

Does anyone have libraries and header files which they are at liberty
to distribute?  If so, please contact me.

Thanks,
	Dave

|  David C. Brown		|  uunet!mnetor!motto!dave		      |
|  Motorola Canada, Ltd.	|  416-499-1441 ext 3708		      |
|  Communications Division	|  Disclaimer: Motorola is a very big company |