[comp.sys.atari.st] Debugger/Monitor

jriegel@polyslo.CalPoly.EDU (Jeff Riegel) (03/02/89)

   Can anyone recommend a good PD assembly language debugger or monitor?
I have Laser C but its in-line assembly code is difficult to debug.

-Jeff Riegel          jriegel@polyslo.calpoly.edu

rjd@brunix (Rob Demillo) (03/03/89)

In article <8751@polyslo.CalPoly.EDU> jriegel@polyslo.CalPoly.EDU (Jeff Riegel) writes:

>   Can anyone recommend a good PD assembly language debugger or monitor?
>I have Laser C but its in-line assembly code is difficult to debug.
>
>-Jeff Riegel          jriegel@polyslo.calpoly.edu

If you have Laser C, you should seriously consider getting the
upgrade to the newst version, and then get the Laser C Source
Debugger. It's an excelllent debugging tool, and it works flawlessly
in the Laser C environment. (It also works well from Gulam)

                     - Rob DeMillo
		       Brown University - Planetary Science Group